- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- What is the purpose of the processing of your data?
- How long will we keep your data?
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Is your data communicated to other recipients?
- What rights do you have when you provide us with your data?
- How can you exercise your rights?
- What can you do if your rights have not been addressed?
- Links to other websites
From the Nest Social Foundation, hereinafter Social Nest, we are committed to the defense of the rights of protection of personal data of our customers and contacts for this reason we publish this information, in order to duly inform:
Of your rights and the use of this website BEFORE using the data;
Of the measures that guarantee the safeguarding and integrity of the data;
So that the consent prior to the sending of data by you can be duly substantiated.
All this in compliance with all the obligations legally established in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. and in the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), as well as all the Spanish and European regulations applicable to this matter.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Name: NEST SOCIAL FOUNDATION
- CIF: G-98748510
- Localization: PASEO DE LAS FACULTADES 3B. 46021 – VALENCIA
- Telephone: 654120423
- Email: lopd@socialnest. Org
- Registration Data: C/ POETA ARTOLA 29 – 16B. 46021 -VALENCIA
- Registration No.: 46-0214
2. What is the purpose of the processing of your data?
The data collected through the forms on the website are used to carry out different types of data processing:
- CONTACT: The data we collect in this way will be processed in order to provide you with the necessary information about the services we offer and those you are interested in.
- HISTORICAL: Data processing necessary to be able to have a history of consultas, which allow subsequent management.
- SELECTION AND HIRING OF PERSONNEL, CV: Processing of data necessary in case the interested party wants to send his CV so that it is taken into account in future personnel selection processes, practices, etc. The interested parties expressly accept and attend that the data may be managed by third parties, indicated in the corresponding section.
- NEWSLETTER: Data processing in order to receive periodic information.
- PARTNERS: Treatment of data in order to carry out some type of collaboration, patronage or sponsorship with SocialNest Foundation.
- PROGRAMS: Data processing necessary to be able to manage the application to the different programs, which, in turn, will have their own bases and conditions that the user will have to accept in case he wishes to apply.
3. How long will we keep your data?
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Legally we can process the data that we request from you by having provided us with your consent to do so. This is so because you have expressly expressed your consent by activating thecard I have read and accept.
5. Is your data communicated to other recipients?
The data you enter on the website will not be communicated to other entities, except by legal imperative or to be able to comply with the purpose for which they were provided.
Yourdata is collected through the forms inserted in our website that is hosted on the servers of the company BANAHOSTING located in Germany, but based in the USA,
6. What rights do you have when you provide us with your data?
They are as follows:
- Right to information: you have the right to be clearly informed BEFORE your data is collected about what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they are going to communicate them or have communicated them to someone.
- Right of access: to know what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where they have obtained the data and if they are going to communicate them or have communicated them to someone.
- Right to rectification: to modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of cancellation: to cancel your inappropriate or excessive data.
- Right to object: to prevent your data from being processed or from being processed, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right to restriction of processing: to request that the processing of data be suspended in the cases established by law.
- Right to data portability: to be able to receive your data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: so that a decision is not taken about you thatproduces legal effects or affects you based only on the processing of your data.
7. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise any of your rights you must request it by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopy of the ID (passport or other identity document) or electronic signature.
- Content of the request you make and if necessary, the documents that accredit it.
- Address (for the purposes of notifications), date and date
If you exercise your rights by an expressly designated voluntary representative, you must provide the document or electronic instrument that accredits the representation.
In the event that the owner of the data is a minor or incapacitated, the rights will be exercised by their duly accredited legal representative.
8. What can you do if your rights have not been addressed?
In case you consider that we have not satisfied your request, you can submit a claim to the Spanish Agency forData Protection in the section of its website:
9. Links to or after websites
That is, by clicking on one of these links they are leaving our website so you should read the privacy policies of those other websites that collect personal data.
If you want more information, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection has published a citizen’s guide, you can access it at: https://www.aepd.es/media/guias/guia-ciudadano.pdf